The World Gene Convention (WGC), initiated from 2010, has been successfully organized in Haikou (China), Qingdao (China), Shanghai (China),
Macau (China), Singapore, Tokyo (Japan) in the previous 10 years and has attracted more than 5,000 participants from over 50 countries and regions. We are so proud to announce that the 11th WGC-2021 will be held on September 25-27, 2021 in Dalian, China. WGC is an international event focusing on the fields of biotechnology and life sciences,
providing a platform for all experts to discuss latest researches and achievements. Wish you enjoy the conference.
● Cutting-Edge Keynote Addresses by Prominent Leaders from All Over the World
● Organize up to 200 Oral Presentations Covering the Hot Topics and Cutting-Edge Technology in the Field of Biotechnology and Life Sciences
● 300+ Attendees to Exchange Ideas and Build New Networks
● Bring together 50+ Exhibitors and Posters on New Technologies and Products
● Bringing in 20 and more Professional Media Supporters
● Creating a Harmonious Environment for Project Matchmaking and Promotion
● Opportunities to Visit Dalian Natural and Humanistic Landscapes
Dalian - the "Northern Pearl" and summer resort of China, compared to ancient capital cities such as Beijing, Xian, Nanjing or Xi’an, is a young city with only a 100-year history. Dalian is the most relaxed and livable city in Northeast China. In many parts of China, economic prosperity comes at the price of clean air and charm. Not so in Dalian, whose natural blessings are its biggest asset. Tree-lined, hilly streets, dotted colonial architectures, an impressive coastline with beaches, as well as its prosperous town, have made it being dubbed as the "Hong Kong of the North China". It is one of the three Best Tourism Cities (2006), along with Hangzhou and Chengdu, recognized by the National Tourism Administration.