Your Browser is Not Supported. Please Update Browser to the Latest Version.
There will be an exhibition of posters at the conference and the abstracts of accepted posters will be published in the conference program. You will be notified if your abstract has been accepted for poster presentation as soon as it has been reviewed by the organizing committee. All accepted posters will be presented during the Poster Viewing Session. Posters will be reviewed for oral presentation 4-6 weeks prior to the conference. Oral presenters will be notified by email or telephone at least 3 weeks before the conference. The selected presenters will be posted on the agenda.
Materials to hang your poster will be available at the poster area. The set-up time is TBA. You will receive your poster number 4-6 weeks prior to the conference.
Your presence is recommended during lunches and coffee breaks for discussion with those who are interested in your research.
Poster abstracts format
Posters will be judged during the conference. You are invited to submit a poster abstract on one of the themes from the conference for presentation in poster format. Posters should be based upon original and ongoing research. Abstracts should be submitted online by August 15, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstracts must be submitted electronically. They should be in the following format:
• Title in block capital letters
• Author(s) and principal affiliations. Presenting author should be named first.
• Abstract text, no more than 400 words. You may include the objective, methods, results and conclusion. The presenter should prepare some copies of their paper with a business card to be distributed to interested participants.
• A list of references is optional (no more than 5)
Poster Instructions: Guidelines
• Regular poster size is 70 cm (wide) by 90 cm (high)
• The text should be black, single spaced, and size 12 font or less
Poster installation and tear off schedule
You may display your poster during the conference time. The Congress provides one board for each poster presentation. The presenters are responsible for the poster installation and tear off after the conference.