Your Browser is Not Supported. Please Update Browser to the Latest Version.
1. The organizers of WCAM-2022 (Japan) welcome all abstracts within the scope of the meeting. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by experts and scheduled for either oral or poster presentation during the congress. Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may be rejected.
2. Abstracts may only be submitted online through the congress website. It is advisable to prepare the complete text of your abstract as well as any figures/tables before accessing online abstract submission.
3. Abstracts need to be written in clear English, taking into account the specifications below:
a. Maximum word count of abstract title: 20 words.
b. Maximum word count of abstract text: 250 words (adjust in case of tables/figures).
c. Abstract topics should be selected during the online submission process from the list of predefined topics in order to facilitate abstract review and scheduling.
d. The Organizing Committee of WCAM-2022 (Japan) reserves the rights to delete, edit, or add keywords to achieve uniformity throughout abstract publications.
4. Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. No editing of abstract texts will be done. However, failure to comply with the above guidelines may be corrected by the meeting organizers.
5. After submission, abstracts cannot be changed by the authors anymore. Should minor changes be necessary after submission, the submitting author should notify the program coordinator Elsa Xing at email@example.com, describing exactly the change to be made. The WCAM-2022 (Japan) organizers will then implement the change. In case of major changes, the authors should submit a revised abstract as an entirely new abstract and request the program coordinator of WCAM-2022 (Japan) to delete the original abstract.
6. After completion of the abstract review, the submitting author will receive scheduling information via email. Abstracts cannot be withdrawn after receipt of the scheduling information by the submitting author. The presenting author must be registered as a participant of WCAM-2022 (Japan) for final scheduling and publication of the abstract.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings. The authors of the submitted abstracts are responsible for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the abstracts on their own. The organizing committee of WCAM-2022 (Japan) reserves the right to use submitted abstracts for conference purposes