Your Browser is Not Supported. Please Update Browser to the Latest Version.
Save up to $200 before October 31, 2020
1. The organizers of Infotech-2021 welcome all abstracts within the scope of the congress. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by experts and scheduled for either oral or poster presentations before the conference. Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may be rejected.
2. Abstracts may be submitted to the congress coordinator via email. It is advisable to prepare the complete text of your abstract as well as any figures/tables before your abstract submission.
3. Abstracts need to be written in clear English, taking into account the specifications below:
a. The maximum word count of abstract title: 20 words.
b. The maximum word count of abstract text: 400 words (adjust in case of tables/figures).
c. Abstract topics should be selected during the online submission process from the list of predefined topics in order to facilitate abstract review and scheduling.
d. The Organizing Committee of Infotech-2021 reserves the right to delete, edit, or add keywords to achieve uniformity throughout abstract publications.
e. Use International Nonproprietary Names (INN) or research codes to identify drugs throughout the abstract. Proprietary names may be used in the abstract text, not the title. The first time the drug is mentioned in the text us the INN and put the proprietary name between brackets.
4. Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. No editing of abstract texts will be done. However, failure to comply with the above guidelines may be corrected by the congress organizers.
5. After submission, abstracts cannot be changed by the authors anymore. Should minor changes be necessary after submission, the submitting author should notify the program coordinator Ms. Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org, describing exactly the change to be made. The Infotech-2021 organizers will then implement the change. In case of major changes, the authors should submit a revised abstract as an entirely new abstract and request the program coordinator of Infotech-2021 to delete the original abstract.
6. After completion of the abstract review, the submitting author will receive scheduling information via email. Abstracts cannot be withdrawn after receipt of the scheduling information by the submitting author. The presenting author must be registered as a participant of Infotech-2021 for final scheduling and publication of the abstract.
7. Accepted abstracts will be included in the Conference Proceedings. The authors of the submitted abstracts are responsible for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the abstracts on their own. The organizing committee of Infotech-2021 reserves the right to use submitted abstracts for conference purposes.