The Annual World Congress of Food and Nutrition (WCFN), initiated from 2010, has been successfully organized 8 times in the previous years and has attracted more than 2,000 participants from over 50 countries and regions. We are so proud to announce that 9th WCFN will be held on May 15-17, 2023 at Osaka, Japan. It is intended to provide a platform for professionals around the world to exchange state-of-the-art research and development and identify research needs and opportunities in the field of Food and Nutrition. Wish you enjoy the conference.
● Organize up to 200+ Oral Presentations on the Latest Food and Nutrition Development
● 300+ Attendees Coming from All over the World to Exchange Ideas, Build New Networks and Foster Friendships
● To Accelerate Progress in the Development of Food and Nutrition Research
● 50+ Posters Demonstrating
● Colorful Networking Activities to Foster Friendships and Promote Collaborations
● Tech Tour to Famous Science Spots & Cultural Landscapes in Osaka.