Your Browser is Not Supported. Please Update Browser to the Latest Version.
Earlybird Registration Now
1. During the registration process please do not use commas or apostrophes in any entry. Please note that your username and password will be needed for future access to your personal registration page, please printout or note the information for future reference.
2. The registration of any accompanying person should be done online as well. Registration fees should be paid for accompanying persons who wish to attend the activities of the conference. Other conference services (hotel accommodations, transportation, and cultural programs) should be ordered by the major participant.
3. Please note that the same email address may not be used to register twice. If you wish to register a second time, or register two participants, please use different email addresses.
4. After the registration process is complete you should see a message stating “Data processing success!”
5. After the registration you will receive an email which contains a confirmation letter and receipt for your payment. If you did not receive such an email within 48 hours please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Before starting the process of abstract submission please read the information found in the “Participant Guidelines” section. Prepare your abstract offline and then add it as an attachment, in Word formats only, during the submission process. Please review and edit your abstract to email@example.com before final submission.
Hotel reservation for registered participants
If you book a double room, please indicate whether you prefer twin beds or a double bed. Also, please leave the name of the accompanying person as a comment. If you have any other special requests please indicate those as well.