Your Browser is Not Supported. Please Update Browser to the Latest Version.
Earlybird Registration Now
Thank you for attending Osaka WCFN-2022. Please read carefully the following instructions and guidelines for paper submissions and oral presentations.
1. Preparations - Paper Abstract
All speakers have the opportunity to write a short abstract of their research work. Please submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org . Selected abstracts will be listed on the conference website after they are accepted.
We kindly request that you keep in mind that the deadline for paper submissions: April 5, 2022.
2. Your Written Presentation
Please prepare your presentation in the English language. The absolute deadline to include your presentation in the Conference Proceedings is April 5, 2022. We need to receive your paper in our office on or before this date. Papers received after this date cannot be included in the printed conference proceedings. Please submit your paper in MS Word through email to email@example.com.
3. Format of Your Written Paper = A4
Please present in the following manner: Times New Roman, Exactly 15pt, 8, plain, bold your paper should contain the following:
(Please refer to the enclosed Example Document)
* Name, occupation, employer of speaker.
* Personal resume of the speaker under the heading ‘About the Author’
Your paper will be printed as you deliver it. Please make sure that all materials are of a representative quality. Important Note: Copies of overheads or PowerPoint slides are NOT ACCEPTABLE as your written paper.
4. Your Oral Presentation
For your oral presentation you may bring a PowerPoint file on a CD or USB flash drive (memory stick). You are highly encouraged to bring an additional copy of your presentation in case of technical difficulties. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
All oral presenters are required to submit an electronic version of their presentation 15-20 minutes prior to the beginning of the session in the meeting room. All presentations will be scanned for viruses and subsequently loaded on the main projector computer.
Use of your own laptop is not recommended.
* Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies, please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
* Timing: Please make sure that your presentation is well timed. Every speaker has a maximum of 20 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please keep in mind that the program is full, and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.