The World Congress of Energy Storage-2021 (WCES-2021), with the theme of "Dedicated to Building Global Green
Energy Ecosystem", will be held during August 26-28, at Dalian, China.
This unique international conference creates a great platform for researches, scientists, academicians, and
industry experts to share experiences, discuss research findings and acquire the desired knowledge for practical
exercise. WCES-2021 is a dedicated event where you will have the opportunity to learn about new developments in
the field of energy storage and its application at a clean energy area and share aspects of your work. With the
participation of outstanding international experts, we hope productive discussions would stimulate new creative
ideas to translate discoveries into better practice and application. We hope your participation would contribute
to your professional development and relationships.
We wish you enjoy the conference!
● 200+ Bright Minds Give Talks on the Hot Topics in Advanced Materials
● 100+ Exhibitors Showcasing the Emerging New Products and Technologies to Audience of over 600 People
● 3 days of Conference and Networking
● Cutting-edge Keynote Addresses by Prominent Leaders from China and Abroad
● Disseminate Your Project, Present Your Activities and Meet Partners for Future Collaboration at the WCES-2021
● Opportunities to Visit Natural and Cultural Landscapes in China
Dr. Tatsuhiko Fujihira,
Fuji Electric Co., Ltd
Dr. HaiXia Zhang,
Dr. Hossam A. Gabbar,
University of Ontario Institute of Technology
Mr. Jonathan J. Dogterom,
MaRS Discovery District