Your Browser is Not Supported. Please Update Browser to the Latest Version.
Early Bird Registration
1. The organizers of AMEE-2019 welcome all abstracts within the scope of the meeting. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by experts and be scheduled for oral or poster presentation during the congress if the topic is relevant and the quality of the data justifies its scheduling. Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may be rejected.
2. Abstracts may only be submitted by email to the congress coordinator. It is advisable to prepare the complete text of your abstract according to the paper-format.
3. Abstracts should be written in clear English, taking into account the specifications below:
1). Maximum word count of abstract title is 20 words.
2). Maximum word count of the abstract text is 350 words (adjust in case of tables/figures)
3). The abstract topic should be sent by email to the program coordinator in order to facilitate abstract review and scheduling.
4). A minimum of three specific keywords should be added during online submission for indexing of the abstract. The organizing committee of AMEE-2019 reserves the right to delete, edit or add keywords in order to achieve uniformity throughout abstract publications.
4. Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. No editing of abstract texts will be done. However, failure to comply with the above guidelines may be corrected by the meeting organizers.
5. After submission, abstracts can no longer be changed by the authors. Should minor changes be necessary after submission, the author should notify conference coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, describing exactly the nature of the change to be made. The organizers will then implement the change. If major changes are required the author should submit a revised abstract as an entirely new abstract and send a request to email@example.com to delete the original abstract. The addition of a co-author constitutes a major change.
6. After completion of the abstract review, the submitting author will receive scheduling information via email. Abstracts cannot be withdrawn after receipt of the scheduling information by the submitting author. The presenting author must be registered as a participant of AMEE-2019 for final scheduling and publication of the abstract.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress Proceedings. The authors of the submitted abstracts are responsible for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the abstracts on their own. The Organizing Committee of AMEE-2019 reserves the right to use submitted abstracts for conference purposes.
Add: No.15, Huixin Road, Qujiang New District, Xi’an, Shaanxi