BIT's 4th Annual World Congress of Ocean-2015
★ Visa

A travel visa is needed for overseas visitors to mainland China. The visa should be obtained at the Chinese visa office in your home country before leaving. 

Application can also be made from the visa office in Hong Kong for passport holders from most of the countries/regions, please allow 3 working days for normal visa, 2 working days for urgent visa, and 1 working day for very urgent visa. Some travel agents in Hong Kong provide service for Chinese visa application. The organizing committees of WCO-2015 can not issue any official letters of invitation for your business visa application due to Chinese regulations.

Contact Us

Add: East Area, F11, Building 1, Dalian Ascendas IT Park, 1 Hui Xian Yuan, Dalian Hi-tech Industrial Zone, LN 116025, China
Tel: 0086-0411- 84799609-845, Fax: 0086-411-84799629
Copyright © 2014-2015 BIT Group Global Ltd.