● 1 Plenary Forum from a Panel of Leading Experts in Gynaecology
● 10 Parallel Scientific Symposia on Breaking Research to Clinical Development
● Organize up to 200+ Oral Presentations on the Latest Gynaecology and Obstetrics Development
● Bring together 50+ Project Posters on Medical Research, Clinical Research & Discovery
● To Accelerate Progress in the Development of Gynaecology and Obstetrics Research
● Tech Tour to Famous Science Spots & Historical Sites in Spain
BIT's 4th International Congress of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (ICGO-2016), which will be held from May 28-30, 2016, in Barcelona, Spain is a dedicated event where you will have the opportunity to learn about new developments in the field of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and share aspects of your own work by submitting a poster or oral presentation. The scientific program has a lot to offer in the different subspecialties of our discipline and it also covers general topics which will be of interest to many. The meeting will provide an opportunity for networking with colleagues and catching up with old acquaintances. After the scientific program, you will also have a chance to experience some of the Barcelona's best attractions as well as learning about the city's captivating history.
On October 24-26, 2014, BIT's 3rd International Congress of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, with the theme of “Caring One Woman, Caring Whole One Family”, was successfully held in Taiyuan Coal Transaction Center (TCTC), China. Many keynote speakers and a lot of renowned speakers from many countries attended this conference.
As the keynote speakers, Dr. Thomas C. Sudhof, Professor, HHMI & Department of Molecular and Cellular Physiology, Stanford University, USA , Nobel Prize laureate in Physiology or Medicine, 2013; Dr. Jigeng Bai, President, Shanxi Children's Hospital, Shanxi Province Maternity Hospital, China; Dr. Xinghua Liu, Vice Director, Institute of Applied Psychology, Department of Psychology, Capital Normal University, China; Dr. Huimin Xia, President, Guangzhou Women and Children’s Medical Center, China; Dr. Robert Garfield, Director, St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, USA; Dr. Vilmos Fülöp , Division Leader, State Health Center, Hungary gave their wonderful speeches at keynote forum and are warmly received.
There are 7 sessions of the conference following the keynote forum. Over 60 world-renowned experts, professors, laboratory principals, project leaders and representatives of well-known enterprises attended the ICGO-2014.
The conference was a great scientific festival with wonderful opportunities to learn about the Gynaecology and Obstetrics. Meanwhile, it has promoted the communication of colleagues and collaboration of partners in this field.
● Speaking Proposals are Now being Accepted, Submit the Abstract Right Now
● REGISTER NOW to secure your attendance
● Program will be released soon
● Call for collaborative partners, media and journal
Add: East Area, F11, Building 1, Dalian Ascendas IT Park, 1 Hui Xian Yuan, Dalian Hi-tech Industrial Zone, LN 116025, China
Tel: 0086-0411- 84799609-845, Fax: 0086-411-84799629
Copyright © 2014-2015 BIT Congress Inc.