1. The organizers of WCFN-2016 welcome all abstracts within the scope of the meeting. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by experts and be scheduled for oral or poster presentation during the congress if the topic is relevant and the quality of the data justifies its scheduling. Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may be rejected.
2. Abstracts can only be submitted online via the congress website. It is advisable to prepare the complete abstract text and any figures/tables before accessing online abstract submission.
3. Abstracts need to be written in clear English, taking into account the specifications below (see also sample on the next page):
a. Maximum word count abstract title: 20 words.
b. Maximum word count abstract text: 250 words (adjust in case of tables / figures).
c. Abstract topic should be selected during the online submission process from the list of predefined topics to facilitate abstract review and scheduling.
d. A minimum of three specific keywords should be added during online submission for indexing of the abstract. The Organizing Committee of WCFN-2016 reserves the rights to delete, edit, or add keywords to achieve uniformity throughout abstract publications.
e. The following format is for your reference, click here and download the abstract format.
4. Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. No editing of abstract texts will be done. However, non-adherence to the above guidelines may be corrected (e.g. use of drug names, keywords) by the meeting organizers.
5. After submission, abstracts cannot be changed by the authors anymore. Should minor changes be necessary after submission, the submitting author should notify firstname.lastname@example.org , describing exactly the nature of the change to be made. The WCFN-2016 organizers will then implement the change. In case of major changes, the authors should submit a revised abstract as an entirely new abstract and request to email@example.com to delete the original abstract. The addition of a co-author constitutes a major change.
6. After completion of the abstract review, the submitting author will receive scheduling information via email. Abstracts cannot be withdrawn after receipt of the scheduling information by the submitting author. The presenting author must be registered as a WCFN-2016 participant for final scheduling and publication of the abstract.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress Proceedings. The authors of the submitted abstracts will take responsibilities of any Intellectual Property issues about the abstracts on their own. The organizing committee of WCFN-2016 has the legal rights to use the submitted abstracts for conference purpose.
The scientific program is releasing soon.
Call for speakers, exhibitors and sponsors worldwide.
Call for media partners and advertiser worldwide.
Call for paper
Add: East Area, F11, Building 1, Dalian Ascendas IT Park, 1 Hui Xian Yuan, Dalian Hi-tech Industrial Zone, LN 116025, China
Tel: 0086-411-84799609, Fax: 0086-411-84796897
Copyright © 2015-2016 BIT Group Global Ltd.