1. The organizers of WCC-2017 welcome all abstracts within the scope of the meeting. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by experts and be scheduled for oral or poster presentation during the congress if the topic is relevant and the quality of the data justifies its scheduling. Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may be rejected.
2. Abstracts may only be submitted by email to email@example.com. It is advisable to prepare the complete text of your abstract as well as any figures or tables before abstract submission.
3. Abstracts need to written in clear English, taking into account the specifications belows:
a.Maximum word count abstract title: 20 words.
b.Maximum word count abstract text: 350 words (adjust in case of tables./figures).
c.Abstract topic should be selected during the online submission process from the list of predefined topics to facilitate abstract review and scheduling.
d. A minimum of three specific keywords should be added during online submission for indexing of the abstract. Specific keywords are: name(s) of drug(s) investigated, molecular target molecule(s), disease(s) studied, biochemical or biological function(s) studied. Avoid the use of non-specific keywords, such as: angiogenesis, cell death, cancer, tumor, drug development, drug therapy. The Organizing Committee of WCC-2017 reserves the rights to delete, edit, or add keywords to achieve uniformity throughout abstract publications.
e. Use International Nonproprietary Names (INN) or research codes to identify drugs throughout the abstract. Proprietary names may be used in the abstract text, not the abstract title; the first time the drug is mentioned there (put proprietary names between brackets).
f. The identity of a new, previously unpublished drug substance needs to be disclosed in the abstract, either by providing its structural formula or its full chemical name.
4. Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. No editing of abstract texts will be done. However, non-adherence to the above guidelines may be corrected (e.g. use of drug names, keywords) by the meeting organizers.
5. After submission abstracts can no longer be changed by the authors. Should minor changes be necessary after submission, the author should notify Ms. Vicky Zhang by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, describing exactly the nature of the change to be made. The WCC-2017 organizers will then implement the change. If major changes are required the author should submit a revised abstract as an entirely new abstract and send a request to email@example.com to delete the original abstract. The addition of a co-author constitutes a major change.
6. After completion of the abstract review, the submitting author will receive scheduling information via email. Abstracts cannot be withdrawn after receipt of the scheduling information by the submitting author. The presenting author must be registered as a WCC-2017 participant for final scheduling and publication of the abstract.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress Proceedings. The authors of the submitted abstracts will take responsibilities of any Intellectual Property issues about the abstracts on their own. The organizing committee of WCC-2017 has the legal rights to use the submitted abstracts for conference purpose.
BIT Group Global Ltd.
Dr. Thomas Tursz
Professor & Honorary Director
Institut Gustave Roussy, France
Add: East Area, F11, Building 1, Dalian Ascendas IT Park, 1 Hui Xian Yuan, Dalian Hi-tech Industrial Zone, LN 116025, China]
Tel: 0086-411-84799609, Fax: 0086-411-84796897
Copyright © 2014-2015 BIT Congress Inc.