1. During the registration process please do not use commas or apostrophes in any entry. Please note that your username and password will be needed for future access to your personal registration page. Please print out or note the information for future reference.
2. The registration of any accompanying person should be done online as well. Registration fees should be paid for accompanying persons who wish to attend the activities of the conference. Other conference services (hotel accommodations, transportation, and cultural programs) should be ordered by the major participant.
3. Please note that the same email address may not be used to register twice. If you wish to register a second time, or register two participants, please use different email addresses.
4. After the registration process is complete you would see a message stating “Data processing success!”
5. After the registration you will receive an email which contains a confirmation letter and receipt for your payment. If you do not receive such an email within 48 hours please contact email@example.com
Before starting the process of abstract submission please read the information found in the “Abstract Submission” section. Prepare your abstract offline and then add it as an attachment, in Word formats only, during the submission process. Please review and email your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have not yet registered for the conference please get to the “Register Now” section and do so. Once you have completed the entire form click ‘Send.’ Uploading of your submission may take a few minutes, please be patient.
Hotel reservation for registered participants
Hotel will be included in Registration package. If you book a double room, please indicate whether you prefer twin beds or a double bed. Also, please leave the name of the accompanying person as a comment. The extra breakfast should be charged. If you have any other special requests please indicate those as well.
BIT Group Global Ltd.
Dr. Thomas Tursz
Professor & Honorary Director
Institut Gustave Roussy, France
Add: East Area, F11, Building 1, Dalian Ascendas IT Park, 1 Hui Xian Yuan, Dalian Hi-tech Industrial Zone, LN 116025, China]
Tel: 0086-411-84799609, Fax: 0086-411-84796897
Copyright © 2014-2015 BIT Congress Inc.